Terms & Conditions
It is a condition of my/my child's membership with Maccabi that I/they comply with the Maccabi Member Protection Policies (MPP) as detailed in Maccabi's Member Protection Handbook (Handbook). The attachments to this agreement provide the overarching principles of the Handbook, and should I have any specific questions regarding individual policies, I will take the responsibility to seek more knowledge - a copy of the Handbook can be read on Maccabi's website at http://www.maccabi.com.au.
* It is a condition of my membership that I also act in accordance with any additional code of conduct that applies to the Club or event to which I am affiliating.
* Any disputes and complaints relating to conduct which is inconsistent with the MPP will be dealt with in accordance with the Grievance Procedure Policy outlined in Chapter 6 of the Handbook.
* Where appropriate, Maccabi may impose any of the disciplinary measures outlined in the Handbook (including, without limitation, a fine, a suspension, a termination of any contract or membership with Maccabi or any other appropriate sanction) if it is determined that I have acted in a manner inconsistent with any of the policies set out in the Handbook. If a dispute is dealt with by the Maccabi Appeals Tribunal, I agree that the decision of the Appeals Tribunal will be final and binding on me.
* If a complaint involves a serious allegation (including with respect to criminal conduct), Maccabi may be required to report the complaint to external agencies, including without limitation, the police and the Department of Community Services.
* I will undertake any training and education that Maccabi requires in relation to its MPP.
* I understand that my child needs to have one Jewish parent to be eligible to play
By accepting the terms and conditions you are agreeing to abide to the Club's Code of Conduct and the information detailed in the Maccabi Junior Basketball information document.
Players must have a Maccabi basketball uniform to play. Uniforms must be purchased at the time of registering Via the link or maccabibasketball.com.au
Team Mangers are allocated at the Club's discretion each season. You accept the responsibility of being Team Manager this season if selected.
Boys training is generally scheduled on Mon or Tues. Girls training on Wed or Thur. The Club will not move players to accommodate other sports or activities. You accept this at the time of registering.
NO refunds can be made after the posting of team lists. Prior to this time a withdrawal fee will incur a $100 administrative fee. Please note, registrations received after the closing date will incur a late fee of $65 (incl GST). Maccabi Basketball cannot guarantee that players registered after the closing date with be placed into a team.
In the event of a training session or match being scheduled on a Jewish festival it is the club’s discretion as to whether the training or match will proceed.
In the event of a training session or game being cancelled there is no adjustment or refund.
Taking of Videos is only permitted if prior written authorisation has been given by the Executive Committee of Maccabi Basketball Club (Vic).